My stamping adventures

Monday, December 16, 2019

Just a couple Anniversary cards showing techniques

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. and MFP stamp co.

Hard to see the actual double z-fold card that I did using snowman couple because at the time my camera wasn't working.   So I had to scan and it squashed the card. 

here is a look at a undecorated/stamped sample of a double z-fold card.  this should give you a better idea of what it looks like.  You can see another z-fold card here that I did with a tutorial.

The second card I did the masking tape background.  You can see the background better on this big tag with the blue stripes.

You can see a tutorial for masking technique in this blog post here.
That's all for today.  Hope you enjoyed today's blog post.  Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.

1 comment:

noor mahmoud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.