My stamping adventures

Monday, July 15, 2024

Water Lily

Water Lily

stamps/supplies used:  Altenew Water Lily craft a flower, Unity stamp co. Archies dies

If I'm not mistaken, even though I have been a customer of Altenew for years ... this is my first Craft a Flower die set.  I have lots of stamp/die sets but not Craft a Flower die sets that are just dies ... no stamps.
Basic instructions:
1.  I made a background by scrunching a piece of wax paper ... then tapping into an ink pad ... and pouncing on cardstock.
2.  I die cut the background piece, and a pink cardstock out of arches dies.  Layered onto an A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") base card.  On the top of the base card I corner rounded the corners.
3.  Die cut all the Water Lily dies ... color blended all the dies,  glued die cuts together to form the Water Lily, and the bud on the lily pad. 
4.  Glue the Lily pad, and flowers onto background piece with the wax paper background technique.  
5.  Add die cut hello (which was also color blended), and some enamel dots to finish off the card.
If you go to Altenew stamp company You Tube channel you can see how to put the Water Lily together.

I am entering this card into Altenew challenge here.

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a happy customer.***





 

No comments: