My stamping adventures

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Jelly fishes

 Jelly Fishes

I fell in love with Jelly fish a couple of years ago when we visited Mystic Aquarium.

stamps/supplies used: Altenew Jelly fish stamp/die set, SU Big Whale stamp set, Waffle Flower postage die

For postage jelly fish card I used the stencil that fits this die cut to mask off the sections.  Next I stamped the jelly fish, and other images to fit in the masked off sections.  Remove the mask and reveal the fun postage card.

I made this postcard for my friend's birthday.  
This postcard is 6" x 4" and goes through the mail beautifully.
I wanted to show all the different colors of the jelly fish.  If you go to a aquarium you will see what I mean.  


Check the bright purple jelly fish we saw at the aquarium.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.












No comments: