My stamping adventures

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Winter birthday

 Winter birthday

I do like my layering stencil sets, and this one is perfect for slimline cards.

This layering stencil set is named Christmas tree truck, but I decided to make it a winter birthday card.  I did this by using a birthday saying, that I could do part on the front of the card, then second part inside the card.  In order to do this, I just put a piece of scotch tape on the part of the saying I didn't want to ink up.  Remove the scotch tape, then stamp saying.  Next place scotch tape on second part of saying, that you don't want to ink up before stamping.
When I use this stencil next time I will change up the color of the truck.  Just thought a red truck would be good for a winter card.
Measurements I use for slimline cards.

stamps and products used on these cards
Blank Page Muse Christmas tree truck stencil set
Blank Page Muse Special day birthday clear stamp set by Pam Bray
Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse or I Brake for Stamps


Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

No comments: