My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Friend

 Friend


I discovered from Penny Black what they call creative dies or die edgers.  From my cards you can see I used their friend edger, which also has a friend (sayings) builder set.  The friend builder set compliments the edger with a bunch of sayings.  The edger part of the die, cuts out the wavy background card.  Then you die cut the word friend separately, and glue on the wavy background card.  It's two dies that you die cut by themselves, then glue on top of each other.

stamps/supplies used:  PB friend edger & friend builder set, Altenew Pine Forest EF & stencils

I combined the PB edger, friend builder set with Altenew Pine Forest embossing folder/layering stencils. After embossing the green card with Pine forest embossing folder ... I lightly dragged a white pigment ink pad over it to highlight the trees.

stamps/supplies used:  PB edger, friend builder set, Altenew Moroccan tile embossing folder

In this card I used the same PB edger, friend builder set with Altenew embossing folder.  Both of the above cards also used Unity stamp company scallop, and stitched die set.  On this blue card I lightly dragged a silver pigment ink pad over the tile embossing folder to highlight it.

Hope you enjoyed these cards, and the technique of dragging ink pad over embossing image to highlight it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a satisfied customer***






No comments: