My stamping adventures

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Book binding fold cards

 Book binding fold cards
 This is one of my go to fun folds that I learned at least 10 years ago.

This pattern paper has a lot of designs that work great for masculine cards.  My focal image is a flower so not quite suitable for masculine cards.  Although there are male gardeners out there that might appreciate these cards.
Here is a close up view of the card

Look to the left on the photo to see the fold.  To color this flower I just did an easy watercolor technique.  Basically I use a water brush with ink from the top of ink pad to color.
Check more book binding fun fold cards here with a template . Just type in book binding cards in search bar to see more.
stamps and products used on these cards
I Brake for Stamps Tattered & Worn papers by Pam Bray

Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse or I Brake for Stamps

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

No comments: