My stamping adventures

Friday, December 17, 2021

Book binding cards

 Book binding cards

For these cards all you need do are a couple of scored lines, fold and add a strip of double sided tape ... and done.  Except for the stamping and/or decorating.

Here are a couple of vertical cards using my book binding card template #1.  The fun thing with template #1 and with template #2 you can turn them to create a different look.  

For the two above cards I used Altenew 3D Pointsettia embossing folder.  On the red card, I sponged on ink after running the card with the 3D embossing folder through my Big kick machine. With the kraft card I inked up the embossing folder with the card, then put it through my machine.


Here's a look at a couple of card where I turned them horizonal using the same template.

The snowflake card using Sizzix TH snowflake dies that I put onto my gelli plate, inked then pulled the print.


This is template #2 

Both these cards are vertical using the same snowflake dies and 3D embossing folder.

Just thought you might want a look at the gel press backgrounds before they were made into cards.  You can see above the card with the die cut snowflakes that was done on the gel press.  You can see more with the gel press cards here, and here.



Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just happy customer***




No comments: