My stamping adventures

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Gnomes

 Gnomes

Normally I'm not a gnome person but, I received this gnome from Blank Page Muse ... and ... I like him!  Today's for my BPM design team post it's all about the Gnome and pumpkins.


This gnome was stamped with black ink, colored with my prisma color pencils then fussy cut him out.  No dies for him but it was easy to fussy cut out.
 
Also take a look at the background on these cards.  Did you notice the pumpkins?  That's a stencil!  I do like my stencils.  Stencils are a great tool to use along with my stamps for card making. I used my favorite inks from Catherine Pooler to color in the stencil.
I had to make a black and white gnome, too.  I am on a black and white kick right now with my cards.  
Hope you like this gnome and pumpkin stencil as much as I do.
stamps and products used on these cards
Blank Page Muse Mr. Elderwillow Autumn Gnome by Miss Rach MRcELD
Special day stamps Flowers by Pam Bray
Pumpkin trio stencil
Prisma color pencils

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back again soon.

Use the code BPMSue for a 15% discount at Blank Page Muse







No comments: