My stamping adventures

Monday, July 17, 2023

Video - More on Duoprinting w/chlorophyll

 YES, YES, YES

More Duoprinting w/chlorophyll 

All I can say is that this technique is ADDICTIVE!

stamps used:  Rogue Redhead Designs

With this bunch of duoprinting w/chlorophyll prints I cut them down into small tags.  Added ribbon or brads to attach a white tag behind the printed tags.
See my video here:

stamps used:  Stampin' Up
Above are large tag cards.  Simple to make, just cut out two large tags one from the chlorophyll print, and one from white cardstock. On the white big tag score along the top at 1/4".  Add liquid glue above the score line then place the chlorophyll tag print on top.  When it's dry the tag will open just like a card.

Repeat the same steps to create a small tag card as with the big tags.
This time I ran some of the chlorophyll prints through an embossing folder.  This added some dimension to the card.  The hello card is a die cut.
I have lots more prints but I won't show any more, because they are basically the same as what has been shown in all my latest posts.  Just type chlorophyll in search bar to see all the posts again.
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.  Comments are always welcomed.





No comments: