My stamping adventures

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Video - More Duoprinting with Chlorophyll

 More Duoprinting with Chlorophyll and video

I tell you once you start making prints with this technique, you can't stop!  Or maybe it's just me that can't stop!  I did this technique back in 2017 ... that's six years ago.  Scroll down to see video in this post or go duoprinting w/chlorophyll video on my you tube channel.

                                               stamps used:  MFP stamp co. for the sayings
The main thing is take a walk to pick leaves off trees, and ferns. Even herbs will print.  If you look at the cards in the second pic ... those blotches of green are dill.  


basic instructions:

1.  fold a piece of copy paper in half - open it up.
2.  cut two pieces of cardstock (I did 4 1/4" x 5 1/2") - place one of them inside the copy paper.
3.  place your leaves or herbs or any combination on cardstock.
4.  place another piece of cardstock on top of leaves/herbs.
5.  fold the copy paper over the two pieces of cardstock with the leaves/herbs sandwiched inside them.
6.  run them through Big Kick (whatever machine you own).
7.  peel the two pieces of cardstock apart and VIOLA!  beautiful nature cards.
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon, and if you try this technique show me your cards.




No comments: