My stamping adventures

Monday, May 22, 2023

Big Trellis cards

 BIG Trellis cards

stamps used: SU Painted Poppies, Dragonfly Dreams, Forever Fern

Still making trellis cards! only now I'm making BIG 5"x7" trellis cards!


Vertical and horizontal cards.

basic instructions:

base card: 5"x7" (folded)

Strips can be cut in any size.  Here I did 3/4" strips cut off the front of the card.  You will need two thinner strips for the vertical fence posts.

picture (shown is A2 size card) of trellis cards before decorated.

Line up one of the strips on the washi tape even with the bottom of the card.  Next evenly space the rest of the strips up the card. Add a dot of glue on each of the strips, adhere the thinner two strips to create the fence posts.  Now all there is to do is decorate the card with poppies, and leaves.  Add some self sticking gems for sparkle to finish the card.  The one extra thing I did with my cards is to add a folded paper text weight "card" inside my trellis card.  This made it, so I could stamp/write message inside the card without it showing through the strips. 


If you look close at the photos of the cards, you can see the folded paper card with splats stamped on it.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.






No comments: