My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 4, 2022

3D Embossing folder card panels

3D Embossing folder card panels 

Altenew 3D Decorative Florals embossing folder
Embossing folders are an alternative tool to our stamps for making cards.  For these card panels, I did some easy watercoloring with different watercoloring products.  Let them dry for hours on their own, then embossed the panels with 3D embossing folder.
Embossing folders are made by lots of companies ... I just happened to use the brand Altenew.
Altenew 3D Whimsical Bouquet embossing folder

I couldn't stop making card panels!  I will make them into birthday, happy anniversary, thinking of you cards, and show them at a later date.  
Thanks for stopping by. Come back again soon.
***not affiliated with above company just satisfied customer***


No comments: