My stamping adventures

Monday, July 4, 2022

To Go or Not To Go

 To Go or Not To Go

Catherine Pooler To Go cup die set

Happy Fourth Of July!!!  Have a cup on me!  😀
Just thought I would have some fun making some To Go cup gift card holders.  It is fun, and easy to make these to go cups or take out cups, which ever you like to call them.  Catherine Pooler designs makes a two step die set for these To Go cups.  I die cut the top of the cup twice so I could mount the top of the cup ... to make it stand out more.  I used different pattern papers for the cover on the To Go cups.  My favorite is the tea cups and tea pots!  Of course if you know me that is no surprise. 

Which is your favorite?  Let me know in the comments section. 

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

***not affiliated with company just happy customer***


No comments: