My stamping adventures

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Pop Up Panel card

 Pop Up Panel card

stamps used: Unity stamps/dies


This card is bigger than I usually make, because of the wreath stamp.  It is big and stamped alone on card, yes it would fit on an A2 card, but I wanted to cut it out to make this interactive card.  



Measurements:

A6 card - 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" (folded)



Instructions:

Here are my written out instructions.  Of course, I'm probably the only one who can understand them.  Just thought you would get a kick out of seeing my notes on making a card.  I actually saw this card on you tube but she didn't have any written instructions. Don't remember who's video it was, so if anyone knows let me know, and I will give proper credit.  Maybe somewhere online there are perfect written up instructions you could find, but these are mine for now. 
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.



No comments: