My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Exposed spine binding Treasure books

 Exposed spine binding Treasure books

I discovered Treasures books on youtube, where Natasha (not sure how to spell her name) makes all styles of treasure books, or as they are also called junk journals.  Her videos are fun and informative.

Here is a look at my exposed spine binding Treasure books

What I like about these exposed spines is you can add anything to the binding ..... as you can see here I used beads of all kinds.



For this pink Treasure book I use a thick thread I had in my stash. 
What I love about these Treasure books is all the different style pockets you create in it.  Then you fill them with anything your heart desires.  In this side pocket I created long skinny tags to put inside the pocket.


Here is a bag I folded in half to create a fun page with a pocket. The ideas are just endless.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.



2 comments:

PCStamper said...

These are great, Sue. Look like a lot of fun.

stamping sue said...

They are! I'm hooked on this woman's you tube channel. check it out when you have a chance.