My stamping adventures

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Always delightful

 Always Delightful

stamps used:  ginakdesigns Always Delightful stamp/die set

Been having some fun with this stamp and die set by Gina K designs.  I like the different size flowers, and the wonky-ness of the shapes. Is wonky-ness a word?  Well, it is for me. 😊  I did get out my Catherine Pooler   inks, because if you follow my blog you know, they are my favorite ink of late.  

Check out the shape of the top of the card ... I used a border die from SU.  I never thought I would like border dies, but lately I have been using them a lot in my cards, and treasure books. I'll show some of my treasure books in upcoming post.  But first ..... thanks to my friend Holly.  I got a card from her in a swap showing me how to use the border die.    These cards with the border fronts are what I call platform cards.  You can see more samples and details on platform cards here or here.  As always if you type platform cards in search bar more will come up for you to see.

That's it for now.  Thank you for stopping by and, please come back soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just satisfied customer***



No comments: