My stamping adventures

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Double Dutch door cards

 Double Dutch Door cards

stamps used:  MFP stamps



 This is a card design that has been around for years, but this time I used 12" x 12" cardstock.  Using 12" x 12" cardstock means you only need one sheet of cardstock instead of two pieces to create this card design.  
See template diagram below:

basic measurements:
base card - 11" x 10"
score on 10" side at 2 1/2" and 7 1/2"
score on 11" side at 7" and 3 1/2" on either side.
Cut away the two long sections.  This will form an upside down "T".  The two smaller bottom sections will fold in to create the doors.  Once you cut away the long sections, and fold on the score lines ... you will see how easily this card comes together.
Here is another card I create:
stamps used:  Unity stamp co. and Stamper's Anon. moon layering masks/stencils by TH

If you look closely to the pictures, you can also see the envelopes   (5" x 7") I created.  I made them with my envelope maker.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just satisfied customer***





No comments: