My stamping adventures

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Never-ending shaker cards

 Never-ending shaker cards

stamps used:  Altenew stamps/dies and Catherine Pooler stamps/dies


Above shakers were made using clear envelopes, that fit the front of a card ... that is the reason for calling them never-ending because they fit end to end on the front of a card.  Open a clear envelope add a piece of pattern paper or a card that is stamped.  Pour in some sequins and no hole beads then seal the envelope, and tape to front of card.  Now you can shake away!
I've been making shaker cards for years, in fact it was one of the first interactive cards I learned how to make.  Back in the day we would make shaker cards cutting out foam core with a kraft knife.  You can see here with a silent video or here's another look at shaker cards.  To see more shakers I have made just type shaker in the search box in the side bar.

Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

***not affiliated with above companies just satisfied customer***


2 comments:

PCStamper said...

What a super easy shaker card! Love it!

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend. I plan on making more it's just I've been on a holiday card making frenzy. don't know why just felt like getting a head start I guess.