My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Mixed media/Friends #6 & 7

 Mixed media w/Friends #6 & 7

MMw/F #6 by sue

click on pic to enlarge and see supplies
For this one I did a little white gesso and gold paint on the background.  We actually had a theme for this one and it was to use gold on our cards.  

MMw/F #6 by josette

Josette went with ripping papers for the background of her card which I like.  I usually go more straight but I do like the uneven papers here.  

MMw/F #7 by sue

I really dug deep into my stash this time .... mini dominoes!  remember doing them back in the day.  Look here in this post from 2012! If you type dominoes in my search box on my side bar you can find more.  Anyway, back to my card.  The stamps on dominoes are from Stampin' Up.  The words are from an unknown company because it is wood mounted with no name.  We are still doing the gold theme so got out my gold foil and tassel.

MMw/F #7 by josette
She used distress oxide inks, Copic markers to color her card.  And added some great texture by using die as a stencil with texture paste.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just happy customers***

No comments: