My stamping adventures

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Cupcake birthday cards

 Cupcake birthday cards

stamps used:  Altenew stamps/die set

First I wanted to say that these cards were inspired by Nicole Watt of Pixel Maven's Retreat blog.

The front of the top card is half cardstock, and half acetate which makes a fun see-thru card.  If I remember correctly the pattern paper on the inside of the card is also from Altenew stamp company.  A unique and different style card.

The bottom cards use the cupcake from Altenew stamp company, but the flowers are from Stampin' Up.  Unfortunately I do not own the dies for the SU poppies so I had to fussy cut them, but they are not hard to fussy cut out.

Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just satisfied customer***

No comments: