My stamping adventures

Monday, June 7, 2021

Sandpipers on the beach

 Sandpipers on the beach

stamps used:  Just For Fun and Dina Wakley 

The theme for my local creative card crew this month (June) is Beach.  Beach theme for this month is appropriate because it has been so hot around here all week, although it is not officially summer till June 21st.  Anyway back to my card and what I did to make this card.

basic instructions:

1.  I cut out masks to lay down on my white card layer to create what I call faux layers.  The faux layers make the illusion of sand, water and sky.  

2.  Lay down the mask and blend color ... blue for sky and water...kraft color ink for the sand then remove the mask.

3.  Stamp over the faux layers with the birds, weeds and saying.

4.  Die cut the stamped layer with wonky rectangles die then layer all the layers onto a kraft card base.

5.  Add a few gems to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.


No comments: