My stamping adventures

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Beach bird with premiere video

 Beach Bird

                                             stamps used: Blue Knight rubber stamps - Beach Bird

I'm using the stamp set Beach Bird, and doing the Triple Time stamping technique.  Triple Time stamping has been around for awhile, but now instead of having to figure out layers I can just get out my layering dies.  Layering dies make it so much easier!  no more having to calculate or measure out layers.

You can read tutorial below or scroll down on this post to watch video.  If you don't see video in post watch on my you tube channel. This time I'm trying something new for me, I'm scheduling this video as a premiere video so please subscribe to my you tube channel to be automatically notified.  Premiere video will go live June 15, 2021 at 1 p.m. est., you can watch video and chat.
basic instructions:
1.  die cut 3 white layers.  
2.  with re-positional tape stick the 3 white layers.
3.  stamp Beach Bird image over the 3 white layers. 
tip: you can use a stamp positioner any brand will work
4.  remove the re-positional tape from the stamped layers and layer onto black layers.  
tip: layers can be done with adhesive or foam mounting tape.
5.  adhere Triple Time layer to base card.



Thank you for stopping by.  come back again soon.












No comments: