My stamping adventures

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Still trying out card sketches

 Tulip card sketch

stamps used:  Unity stamp co.

Yes, I'm still trying to get comfortable using a card sketch for a starting point to create a card.  This card sketch is from Pixel Maven's Retreat blog challenge.


For my card I pretty much cased the card sketch except I decided to add a little dimension to my card by running it through an embossing folder.  The embossing folder gave it some extra texture.  I used the new Unity stamp co. tulip stamp and stencil for the main focal image.
Hope you like it and give card sketches a try at some time.
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a satisfied customer***





2 comments:

Bunny said...

I love that you embossed it. It looks great. I'll never forget the first time I embossed an image that I spent a lot of time coloring. It came out great but oh was it scary to run it through the Cuttlebug. [Bunny]

stamping sue said...

Thanks Bunny. the first time I try something new I'm the same way. For me the first time I did the Joseph's Coat or northern lights and the last step is to cover with black ink......I cringed but the finished project always comes out beautiful.