My stamping adventures

Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy HouseMouse to you!

 HouseMouse fun!

stamps used:  HouseMouse (my stamps are wood mounted and discontinued), the sayings are from different companies

Had fun pulling out my old HouseMouse stamps, and yes, they are on wood!  How many of you remember wood mounted stamps?  Back in the day that's all there was until someone decided they just didn't have enough room to store all the wood mounted stamps soooooooooo ... a clever person (don't know who) started removing the rubber from the wood mounts, and used re-positional glue on plastic pieces, and viola!  acrylic blocks were invented for unmounted stamps!  Anyway back to my cards ..... I also got out my Prisma color pencils, and sat to color all the images one day.  Another day I layered onto color layers then to card bases, and I was done.  Fun to go back to basics sometimes. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays even in these strange times.  I know some of my friends are doing zoom or facetime with their families, since this year we can't be with them in person.

Thank you for stopping by ... leave a comment to let me know what you like to go back to ... for me it was my old wood mounted stamps and color pencils.  Come back again soon.

 

No comments: