My stamping adventures

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Forever Fern fun

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!
Hope everyone is keeping cool and safe at home in these times.

Split Trick Cards or Two for One cards

stamps used:  Stampin' Up Forever Fern, sayings variety of stamp companies

Close up of Forever Fern cards

I can't get enough of this stamp set and dies!  Guess I just went crazy with stamping and die cutting all of these images, so as you can see ..... I made several cards with the split trick card technique.  You can do a google search for this technique or in my search box type split trick or two for one cards.  You can go to this post to see more cards and a video or here still more of this card idea.  You can also go to my you tube channel to see how to do this technique and more.
Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.
***not affiliated with any of the above companies just a customer***

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Wow, you did go crazy. I love this set. It is on my wishlist. Happy 4th!

stamping sue said...

thank you my friend. Happy 4th weekend to you!