My stamping adventures

Monday, February 17, 2020

See thru camera

stamps used:  SU Capture the good stamp set

I tried my hand at a see thru shaker card!  what fun!  This type of shaker seems to be the fad right now, so I decided to jump on the band wagon.  Basically you create it the same as a regular shaker card except the opening goes all the way thru the card.
I have a tip on how I created my see thru shaker.
1.  Place together two A2 cards.
2.  Place the die on the front of the cards and run thru Big Shot or any machine you may own.
3.  Cut one of the A2 cards in half to use for the inside and back of the card.
The most important thing to remember when making this type of card is don't forget the acetate between the cards for the shaker.  Ask how I know!?!?!?!?! yes, I forgot and all the sequins/beads fell out.  LOL!  I plan on making more of these cards, in fact I pulled out an old steel rule die I have that I think will work.  Will try it soon.
Thank you for stopping by.  Please come back again and leave me a comment to let me know what you think.  Let me know if you try this type of shaker.

3 comments:

PCStamper said...

Looks like fun. I'll have to try it. But first I have to get my taxes together.

stamping sue said...

It is fun.....just remember not to forget the actetate. LOL!

تاج للخدمات المنزلية said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.