My stamping adventures

Friday, February 14, 2020

Cut away anniversary card

stamp used:  MFP (love)
DSP by SU
Owl builder punch by SU
Vine punch by EK success

I call this card ... CutAway card because that is exactly what I did ... I cut away the front of the card.  This is an anniversary card for a friend whose actual anniversary is on Valentines Day.  For the envelope I added some DSP to the flap just for fun. 

I know in above photo you can't see what I'm talking about so look below to see another photo of unfinished CutAway card.  

The card on the top is closed so the Kraft card front is cut away ... hence the name I gave this card.  This is not a new design it has been around for years, this is just the name I call this card.  The bottom card is open so you can see how the front of the card is cut away.  When it is closed you can see the inside of the card as you can see in the finished card, too.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Thanks for stopping by ... please come back soon.

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Very cute card. https://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com/2020/02/hmfmc-310.html

stamping sue said...

Bunny, thank you.

PCStamper said...

What a cute card! Love the envelope, too.

stamping sue said...

thanks, Petti. yes, can you believe I decorated the envelope. teeheeehee