My stamping adventures

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Sunflower

stamps used:  Hot Potatoes sunflower, saying unknown

This card started out as a tag that was around 6 inches long but I cut it down so I could add it to a regular note card.  Yes, it started out as a tag that I was helping my friend make 50 or so of them for her sister's birthday.  They are going to go on a bag of treats.  So we made a some extra so we could both make more on our own.  I took home 5 of the tags that were just stamped with the big sunflower stamp.  First I cut the tag down to fit a note card then I added either self-sticking gems or Nuvo drops to the center of the flower.  On the bottom of the tag I added some grass I punched out of an old border punch I have in my stash of paper punches.  On the card I embossed a piece of cardstock with a SU bubble embossing folder next adhere the tag and I'm done.  Simple but effective.  They will make nice birthday cards.
Hope you like them.  thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

No comments: