My stamping adventures

Friday, February 1, 2019

Snowflake crop 2019

Another Snowflake crop weekend done until next year!
I did a couple of MITI's this year using a new product and new inks to me!
product used: chalk coulture
This product was unique and new to me.  basically you place down a stencil and spread a thin layer of the product, remove the stencil to reveal the end result.  I guess it can be described as a matte finish texture paste that dries fairly quickly.

product used:  Catherine Pooler inks
For these two cards they were embossed first with a big background stamp.  The bird (die cut) card used the inks blended over the black embossed background.  These inks went on smooth and blended beautifully.  The create (die cut) card was embossed with white embossing powder then overstamped with a striped image using the same inks.  
I had fun using both these products and ended up purchasing a few of the ink pads to take home.  
Not affiliated with either of these products just enjoyed working with them.
Thanks for stopping by.  come back again soon.

No comments: