My stamping adventures

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Horizonal fun fold

 Horizonal fun fold

I'm over on Blank Page Muse blog today with a horizonal fun fold card.  The images used on these cards are from Blank Page Muse or our sister company I Brake for Stamps.


I do like to make cards that are a little different in design.  A friend sent me a card that was vertical in design, but it couldn't stand so I decided to turn it around to the horizonal orientation.  This way it could stand on it's own as you see in the photo.


 Measurements:
base card - 9 1/2" x 4 1/4"  score at 4"
pattern paper (front layer) - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
inside white layer - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
pattern paper strip - 1 3/8" x 3 3/4"
For the stamped layer you can do circles, rectangles or any shape that fits the card.

stamps/papers used:
Blank Page Muse collage bird art rubber stamp
Blank Page Muse typewriter keys rubber stamp
Blank Page Muse Cyan Consortium paper pack
I Brake for Stamps Harvest Love stamp sheet

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back soon.









No comments: