My stamping adventures

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Two different tags

 Two different tags

Here are two very different tags.

This tag is a different style of image for me. I stamped the child with butterfly wings first, then I stamped part of the Hummingbird border on the child's head.  Colored it all in with my Prisma color pencils.


Flower tag has a fussy cut out flower that I did easy watercoloring.  The base of the tag is a background I had in my stash.  From what I remember I did some color blending on it, then used a stencil to create the trees.

stamps and products used:
Blank Page Muse child w/butterfly wings rubber stamp
Blank Page Muse Butterfly Breezes clear stamp set
I Brake for Stamps (sister stamp co.) Hummingbird border stamp
Altenew stamp co. Pine Forest stencil


Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.









No comments: