My stamping adventures

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Postage cards

 Postage cards

Having a play with Waffle Flower postage die.

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Sakura stamp set

This is a big stamp so one stamping, and it fills the postage stamp spots. I did masked off the sections with 1/4" strips of post it notes. I colored the flower in with Altenew stamp co. woodless watercolor pencils.  I am really liking them ... think they are going to be my new go to coloring medium.

stamps used:  Altenew stamp co. floral minimalism stamp set

The images in this stamp set filled in the postage stamp spots without any masking.  Used my favorite go to ink from Catherine Pooler stamp co.

Will be adding the Sakura cards to Unity facebook show and tell page.

Thank you for stopping by.  Come back soon.

***not affiliated with the above companies ... just a happy customer***




No comments: