My stamping adventures

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Fall Duoprinting w/chlorophyll

 Fall Duoprinting w/chlorophyll

Happy New Year!

Let's start off the year with an oldie but goodie technique.  I just can't get enough of this duoprinting w/chlorophyll technique.  I did dozens back in the spring ... so I had to do more, when our red maple tree starting loosing it's leaves at the end of the Fall.

stamps used:  Altenew stamp co Hello and black strip sayings. round hello unknown co.

This is just a sampling of all the cards I made with this round of duoprinting w/chlorophyll.  It's fun to see what color the leaves come out doing this technique.  They started out being a bright red, but once they are pressed they are a purple with tones of green, and brown.

See more here July 2017more in 2017, June 2023 with video. You can see more by typing duoprinting w/chlorophyll in search box. Links above are just a few of the posts.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.



No comments: