My stamping adventures

Monday, December 25, 2023

Pine Forest

 Pine Forest

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Now onto the Pine Forests!  

stamps/supplies used:  Altenew stamp co. Pine Forest embossing folder/stencil set, Catherine Pooler ink pads

I am having so much fun with this embossing folder, and color layering stencil set.  Wish you could see the dimension of the trees from the embossing folder, and then the coloring, that the layering stencils bring to these cards.  For the first card I did a normal green color for the trees, but then I went off the grid with red, purple, and aqua colors. 

With those same off the grid colors I did another card on white card.  On the kraft card the colors are a bit muted, but go to the white card, and WOW those colors really pop!

From cards to tags.  With the tags, I just used the layering stencils to use up the ink left on the blending brushes.  You will be seeing more from this embossing folder/stencil set soon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

 


No comments: