My stamping adventures

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Peony stencil

 Peony Stencil

stencil used:  Hero Arts Artisitic Peony stencil & what's up. SU Happy birthday saying

This is what I call a full line art stencil.  It fits the front of an A2 card.  Basically, I blended different colors through the stencil.  On the card in the center, I blended color through the stencil...cut it out with a deckle die, and layered onto a die cut black card.  Next, I again blended colors through the stencil, then fussy cut out the biggest peony from the stencil.  Mounted the cut out peony onto card.

More cards with the same stencil, and stamped various sayings on the panel with black ink.  Tied ribbon around panel, and layered all onto A2 card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.  Comments always welcomed.

 

No comments: