My stamping adventures

Friday, March 31, 2023

Embossing folders

 Embossing folders

Embossing folders are good tools to have in your stamping stash.  They are good for adding texture on mixed media projects, or on cards.

stamps/embossing folders used: Altenew stamp co. Darling rose stamp/die set, Tie Dye embossing folder

For the Tie Dye embossing folder I ran it through my Big Kick, then cut it down to the size I wanted.  Added ink by lightly rubbing the ink pad over the raised spots on the embossed card.  Mount a die cut rose on the cards and done.

stamps/embossing folder used:  Altenew stamp co. Darling Rose stamp/die set, Masonry wall embossing folder

Did the same for this EF as I did for the above Tie Dye EF.

Just thought I would have a little fun with these two new (new for me) EF's!  I plan on playing with them more soon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back again soon.


No comments: