My stamping adventures

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Magnolia

Magnolia 

stamps used:  Stampin' Up
Did some simple cards, at least I think they are simple.  Used up some "scrap" pieces of my DSP from Stampin' Up.  Maybe I should call them off cuts instead of scraps, because they are a good size.  Basically what I did was adhere the off cut DSP to the front of an A2 card.  Cut strips of metallic papers I have had for years!  Always thought they were too pretty to use, BUT I am trying to use papers I have been hoarding for years up!!!  Back to the cards, as I mentioned I cut strips of the metallic papers and glued them to the edges of the DSP.  Looks like there is a full piece of metallic paper behind the DSP but there isn't.  Next I stamped the big magnolia flower, and just sponged on some color.  I foam mounted the flower to the card, stamped the saying, and done!  easy peasy, right?!?
Thanks for stopping by, and come back soon.


No comments: