My stamping adventures

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Simon Says STAMPtember

 Simon Says STAMPtember

stamp used: Simon Says  candles

Simon Says put out an email, and the first hundred people to respond, received a special product from the new release for STAMPtember. I was lucky enough to be one of them!  Thank you Simon Says!

With this bunch of cards I finally got out the Simon Hurley stamping blocks I bought months ago.  As you can see, I now have a stash of birthday cards ready to be sent out to friends, and family.  I still have more that need to be made into cards.


Here is a look at a portion of the letter I received, and the stamp I was sent.

I couldn't help myself, when I saw there were not one, but two stamps in the package ... I was overjoyed.  I took one of the stamps of the candles, and did some stamp surgery.  Yes, I cut it into four stamps.  You can see in the photo that I cut two single candles, then a trio of candles.  I did leave a majority of the stamp in tact. This is just the beginning ... I see more candle cards in my future.

Thank you for stopping by and come back soon.

No comments: