My stamping adventures

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Candles and more candles!

 Candles and more candles!

                                                            stamps used: Simon Says candles

die used:  GinaK designs

Got out my border dies to use on these cards with the candles.  For the candles I inked them up with CP inks ... still my go to ink pads for now.  Don't forget to go to Simon Says blog to check out STAMPtember this month.  All these candle images are from this new release.

Here are a few more samples with the candles, that were stamped with Simon Hurley stamping block.  If you haven't checked out his videos using this tool you should.  It can become additive.
To see how additive I've become with the stamping block ... please take a look here.  Keep in mind this is the new Simon Hurley stamping block with Ranger but back in the day there was the blue Penscore stamping block.  Here's a look at the blue Penscore block.  I've had the Penscore block for years but wasn't blogging back then. I'm sure if you look at you tube you can find it.
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.



No comments: