My stamping adventures

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Tea box cards

 Tea box cards

                                                stamps used:  SU Cup of Tea stamp/die set

Not only will I be showing you finished pop up box cards, but some still photos of the bridge placement for the cards.  Did I mention in my last post, that one of the best features of this card is that, it folds up so it fits in a regular envelope!  See another box pop up card here.

Here are some photos of the bridge placement inside the card.

I stick one side of bridge in back of card, then lightly place other side in place. Fold up the card, then that side will stick in just the right spot.
 
You can see both sides stuck inside back of card in above photo. 
                    For second bridge I turn the card around and repeat above instructions.
                                                    View of both bridges in place.  

You can see the actual placement of the bridges in a video I did at Sue's you tube channel

Thank you for stopping by and come back soon.







No comments: