My stamping adventures

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Box card w/video

 Box card

 View video here, or go to Sue's you tube channel.


Scroll down to see photos, and my template for this pop up box card.

                                                stamps used:  SU Cup of Tea stamp/die set

Pop up or interactive cards are my favorite, and you know this if you frequent my blog.

Here is a side view of tea box card.


Here is my template with measurements for this card.

This pop up card is easier to make than you think.  I have a bunch waiting to be finished.

Guess I got a little carried away, but I figured once I started why not just make a bunch. I'll post photos of finished cards soon.
stamps used:  Unity Best Tool in the Box stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.







No comments: