My stamping adventures

Monday, June 27, 2022

Photo Folios

 Photo Folios


These photo folios with pockets make great gifts.

Measurements:

folio base: three 8 1/2" x 11" pieces of cardstock 

score two of these cardstocks at 3", 9" and 9 1/4" on the 11" side.

On third piece of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock score at 5 1/2" on the 11" side.




cover/pages pattern papers:

3 pieces cut at 8 1/4" x 5 3/4"

3 pieces cut to 8 1/4" x 5 1/4" (for pockets)

small pocket flap:

pattern paper 2 1/4" x 8 1/4"

Large pocket flaps pattern papers:

3 pieces at 2 3/4" x 8 1/4"

Front/back cover flap pattern paper:

2 pieces at 1 1/2" x 8 1/4"

photo mats: 4" x 6" 




Above measurements are only suggestions.  You can change sizes around to fit your folio.  For my closures I used a tag, which is glued to cover with one side unglued, so you can slip the front flap under the tag.  On another folio I glued little magnets on the cover and front flap.  

If I remember correctly I saw this Photo Folio on MayMay crafts.  You can google MayMay crafts or go on You tube for her sites.

Thanks for stopping by.  Come back soon.

No comments: