My stamping adventures

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Roll back torn effect cards w/video

 Roll back torn effect cards

That is a mouthful for a name of a card!  This card does have many names as Roll back, or torn effect cards. I even heard a new name Peel back, or Peel away cards so take your pick. There is a video in this post or you can go to my you tube channel to see this one and more.  


Just know it is an easy and fun card to create.  Once I started I couldn't stop making these cards, as you can tell, with all the photos I'm showing. You can see even more photos here in this post with a written tutorial. 

stamps used:  gina K. Designs New Beginnings stamp set
stamps used:  gina k. designs Always Delightful stamp set

All these cards I am showing are A2 (5 1/2" x 4 1/4").  That is my preferred size card. 

stamps used:  gina k. designs New Beginnings stamp set

stamps used:  SU Good Morning Magnolia stamp set

Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just satisfied customer***




No comments: