My stamping adventures

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Roll back reveal card

 Roll back reveal card

This is a fun and simple card, so I just had to jump on the band wagon to make a few cards.  I seen this card called Roll back reveal card, Torn effect card, and the Ripped back card, so pick whatever name you want to call it ... and have some fun with it.

stamps used:  Unity stamp co. Sakura stamp set
Above card is made with a BIG, and long Sakura (cherry blossom) stamp from Unity stamp co.  For this card, and the card below, I ink blended a section on a white layer with distress oxide inks.  Yes, I pulled out my distress oxides!  Haven't used them in ages.  For the ripped layer I just gently ripped the layer back, then rolled the ripped strip into a tight cylinder.  I taped the cylinder shape to the card to make it stationery.  Next I taped the ripped layer to the layer I color blended, and stamped.  Layered that to Unity 's rectangle scallop die, and taped that to white folded card.  Stamp the envelope, and you are done.

stamps used:  Altenew stamp co. Meadow Reflections stamp/die set

These two cards above where created the same way as the Sakura card.  Basically the only difference are the layers on the butterfly cards.  They have straight cut layers ... no scallop layer.

I can see myself making more of this design card!

Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon.

No comments: