My stamping adventures

Friday, April 1, 2022

Napkin tags!

 Napkin tags!

Happy April's Fool day! but no fooling around here.

Just making lots and lots of decoupage napkins!!! Yes, I think I have become obsessed with making these fun napkin tags.  I need to find more napkins with different designs on them so I can make more.

On napkin tags below I used a beautiful flower napkin and decoupaged them on with modge podge glue. On a couple of them I edged them with copper tape.


These napkin tags below are done with the same flower napkins and star napkins. 
All the tags are die cut with either Sizzix framelits tags or Altenew Teriffic tags die set.

Hope you liked my decoupaged napkin tags ... until I get new napkins ... good bye for now.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

No comments: