My stamping adventures

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Border gatefold cards

 Border gatefold cards

stamps used:  Stampin' Up

This is a border gatefold card with a twist ... the twist is I used decorative border dies to create a fancy edge on the cards.

Here's a template for measurements and scoring I used for this card.


Instructions:
Score and fold as seen in template diagram.  Keep card folded, and place border die on card.  Run through Big Kick (any die cutting machine will work).  This will cut through the two folded layers, but not the back of the card.  It will leave an impression on the back of the card, but I just added a layer inside the card to hide the impression.
stamps used:  Unity stamp co.

I had so much fun making these fun fold cards I couldn't stop.  I saw this idea on Jennifer McGuire's blog ... I just changed up the size of the card a bit.
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.  comments are welcome.



No comments: