My stamping adventures

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Floating Images!

 Floating Images!

stamps used:  Gina K designs Always Delightful stamps/dies

This is a fun card with what I call a WOW factor!  and besides that it is addicting!  You can die cut all your flowers and leaves one day, then another day just make lots of cards, or even as you can see in my pic ... tags.  

stamps used:  Gina K designs Always Delightful stamps/dies

Below are pics of the card panels with the die cut images on the card fronts.  Do you know what I used to hold the image on the card front?  It is a kitchen item called Press and seal!

If you look close it looks cloudy ... that is the press and seal holding the image. The above pic shows after I die cut out the opening for the card. 
  Below is photo of back of floating images with foam mounting tape.

 
Above is the card front with the press and seal still holding the images onto the card front.  
 
Above you can see the card with the oval cut out.  

I saw this technique a few years ago on Jennifer McGuire's blog. Take a look back in 2019 to see more floating image cards I made.  You can type floating images in my search bar on my blog to see more.
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.






No comments: