My stamping adventures

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Fun with layering stencils

 Fun with layering stencils

stamps/dies/stencils used:  Altenew stamp co.

Used a Altenew Meadow builder stencil set for all these cards.  Once you start you won't be able to put this layering stencil set away!  These are only a few of the cards I created with this set.  There are so many color combinations, and placement of these stencils for different looks that can go on forever.  I plan to do more using lots of different colors and the way you place the stencils over each other also give different looks.  For my finished cards I added dies from Birds of a Feather and Dovetail butterflies.

Short and sweet post today. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

2 comments:

PCStamper said...

Very pretty and colorful. So bright and cheery.

stamping sue said...

thank you, my friend.