My stamping adventures

Monday, October 18, 2021

Z-fold cards

 Z-fold cards

stamps used: Stampin' Up


Z-fold cards are one of the first fun fold cards I learned way back in the day.  Basically you cut a 4 1/4" x 11" card, fold it in half, then in half again back on itself.  Boom!  that is it.  Now it is just adding stamped layers to finish the card.  I had some 3D embossed folder pieces done so I layered them onto the front of the card.  Next stamped tree scenes and layered on the front of the card.  Only thing you need to remember for this card is when layering stamped piece to front of card ..... only tape half of card and adhere to front section of card before the score line.  Here is one I did a few years ago. 
Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

2 comments:

Bunny said...

It's a lovely scene. [Bunny]

PCStamper said...

Very nice. Love the purple mountains. Like that birthday saying also.