My stamping adventures

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Mixed Media w/Friends #10 & 11

 Mixed media w/Friends #10 & 11

Below are two more of our MMw/F


#10 by sue

Used a gel plate background with distress inks I had laying around. Stamps from various companies: ASITH, limited edition, TH,  and IO

#10 by josette

She used black gesso, Encircled in Beauty die, sequins, paperty trey ink, and a Hope die.  stamps Inspired hope

#11 by sue

TH paper dolls/small talk, an old book page, emptied used tea bags. Yes, tea bags...I didn't want to go through the process of making tea stained paper so, I just cut open used tea bags and let them dry.  Believe it or not I didn't use a single stamp on this card.  

#11 by josette

Used butterfly stencil, various inks, stitched label dies.  stamp used Encircled in Friendship.  Also some glimmer paste.

Thanks for stopping by and come back again soon.

***not affiliated with any of the above companies just satisfied customers***